Thursday, May 3, 2007

First time to blog!!! May 3rd 2007

I have never tried to blog before but one of the New Year resalutions I have is to become more computer savy. I so want to be able to share my work, thoughts and feelings with my scrap friends and everyone else. I am dedicated to having a more beautiful life this year and fulfilling all my goals . I have made 6 this year. Three of which I have already achieved and am still adding to and working on. I believe your work on personal "self" is never done. The first was to clean and organize my household and scrapbook stuff. I made a big leap at this and got quiet a bit done. I've had a few setbacks and am still working on this one. The second was to become more knowledgeable about tech. toys. I have learned how to program my DVR and make DVDs out of things I have taped. I also learned how to upload my pictures on the Internet and now have started this blog! Yay for me. The third thing is to always let the people we love know. This is inclusive of not only family but friends , people I work with, Service people even the check out people at the store. Anyone who is helpful to me or Kind. Let them Know!!

No comments: